Tuesday 17 January 2017

Tattoo's

I have been thinking a lot about my next tattoo - originally I was going to go for The Cheshire Cat but have since decided to go for something different - mainly because it is taking a long time for my wrist with the red ink to heal - the red ink on my other tattoo healed fine so I am not sure why the wrist has taken so long but I am concerned if I get the Cheshire Cat which is mostly pink (red) based then it will not heal properly as I want it as a largish piece.

So I have been going through my options - I definitely want something Disney related - I am a huge Disney geek - not only have I been visiting the parks for over 30 years now, I also worked out in Orlando in Epcot, collect various Disney memorabilia and love the movies and shows. Disney has been such a huge part of my life that I feel comfortable with getting something related to it inked on me. I'm not a big princess fan myself (although I do like Belle and of course Anna and Elsa) but to be honest generally I prefer the villains the badder the better. One of my fave villains is Ursula the SeaWitch from the Little Mermaid so I am currently playing with the idea of getting her, I also like Malificent from Sleeping Beauty and Jafar from Aladdin (the problem is there are just too many awesome Disney characters - villains or otherwise).

I'm also a huge Tim Burton fan and love the Nightmare before Christmas and the Corpse Bride - so something from both of those are contenders too!

I am currently scouring deviant art and google images and book marking my favourite designs - so far I have about 30 saved which is clearly too many oops.

I also want an infinity symbol done with villain and hero scripted into it - I am actually going to draw that myself and scan it as I haven't been able to find one ready done anywhere and I would quite like the Disney text for the script.

My next appointment is booked for the 2nd February so I really need to make a decision on the designs I want and tweak them so I can send them to the tattooist to review.

The one thing I do know though is I need to make sure I really love the design - I am (unless I opt for laser treatment at some point) going to be keeping it for life so I want something that I am never going to be bored of looking at - I love my other 3 tattoos and each one has a different meaning to me - other people may not like or get them but I didnt get them for other people I got them for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment