Saturday 13 May 2017

#Project52 Weeks 15 - 20

Wow a month worth's of photos aren't you all lucky!

Week 15:

Roller Derby! Yes I can skate (but only forwards, in one direction, at a slow speed, with my arms held out and wobbling like a weeble)


Week 16:

Dena Cat! I rarely get nice pics of Dena - she is very much an outdoor, not fond of humans type of cat - her mother was feral and I think she still has some of that wildness in her. Here is a rare picture I got where she doesn't look like she wishes to remove my gall bladder with her claws!



Week 17:

I am so lucky to have some amazing friends. My fabulous comping friend sent me a care bundle just because :) and she even included these amazing Disney PJ bottoms for me - which I am totally wearing out in public as leggings because they are too nice just for bed!



Week 18:

New skates - I got new skates for roller derby because mine as more for outside and fun skating rather than derby - I got these lovely new black ones - still not brilliant but better and I appear to be going a lot faster on them!



Week 19:

Voting is  important - seriously people thought for our right to vote so how can people apathetically ignore whats going on in the world and not? 1 vote can make a difference! Here is Dena Cat walking with me to the polling station - she also wanted to vote but the silly kitty didnt register!



Week 20:

Cardiff is going to be hosting the UEFA cup at the end of the month - I'm not a fan of football but I am loving the dragon who has taken up residence on Cardiff Castle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment