Saturday 4 February 2017

#PostPost Weeks 4 & 5

I've had to amalgamate both weeks as I was away for a long weekend last weekend away from the Friday - Monday and then straight back to work and out and about :)

So this is what came in the post :)

1. A Olay bundle I won from SuperSavvy - could choose 1 of 3 different bundles and I chse this one for my mum


2. A win from Sewing mag - some charts and material for cross stitch


3. Win - not strictly post but included anyways because I won 2 bottles of this fizz in Benidorm by winning 2 quizzes :D

4. Product trial from SuperSavvyCircle - Head and Shoulders campaign


5.£10 Tesco gift card to buy whole wheat products as we are taking part in the Whole grain challenge


6. Emoji clip dispenser which I won from twitter - love it have taken it to use in work its brill

7. Again not strictly post as I had to collect them from the box office haha - 2 free tickets to see La Cage Aux Folles at Cardiff's New Theatre - bloody amazing show - seriously John Partridge as Albane was amazing

8. Some different decorative tapes to review from vipon


9. A super snuggly blanket to review from vipon

10. A win - not sue where from but it's a tee and movie poster for the film - Let's Be Evil


No comments:

Post a Comment