Tuesday 21 February 2017

#PostPost Week 7

So I have  kinda taken a step back from comping and reviews and stuff for a bit over the last few weeks due to being really busy with family things and work which means my post has been pretty rubbish :(

Here's this weeks bits though :)

1. Win DVD - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - from savvyentertainment blog - super excited with this as I really want to see it



2. Freebie - Wilkinson Sword razor - this is going in my nephew's easter bundle



3. Review - panda touch screen gloves from vipon



4. Review - wooly snug hat from vipon



5. Review - girls bug dress from vipon for my niece for Easter



6. Review - girls mermaid blanket from vipon for my niece for Easter



7. Review/Project - Daz bundle from SavvyCircle will be doing a review post shortly once I have really tried it out)


8. Review - tongue scraper from vipon (seriously been looking for new one for ages as used to get from boots but they dont seem to sell them anymore!)


No comments:

Post a Comment