Thursday 16 March 2017

#PostPost week 10

Again I'm a bit late posting due to dental probs :(

1. Win - Jac won this lovely Tough Toy bone worth £14! we had to go to the garden centre to collect it and he's super pleased with it


2. Freebie - little sample of Angel perfume


3 & 4 -I didn't  actually take pictures so have used the other one - I actually won another 2 sets of tickets to this event (I entered a lot of comps to win tickets and ended up winning 3 lot from Quick Cards and Let's Knit)

5. Freebie - sample of black opium perfume (I love these for keeping in my bag -small and great for a quick freshen up)

6. Freebie - 4 cartons of soup for free from coupon whoop whoop (I signed up via the website and then printed them out and I have another 3 to use)


7. WIN e-ail voucher  for $100 for Jord Watches - no pic as it;s an email code

No comments:

Post a Comment