Thursday 16 March 2017

Dental Ouchies

I've been a bit quiet because once again I have had dental ouchies.

I had a standard appointment to get a filling done / replaced and when I got there they decided to extract my broken tooth as well. It wasn't painful at the time  but it was uncomfortable - he literally gripped my mouth with hand whilst wigging the tooth and pulling for about 20 minutes with the other.

After the anesthetic wore off though - oh my god! It's not like the pain I had with the wisdom tooth but more like every single part of my lower jaw has been pounded and pounded some more by a hammer!

So, yeah I am not really feeling the love for life right now but it will heal and the pain will fade but until then I am going to hole up in my bed and whimper!

No comments:

Post a Comment